1) Know the EDGE of the methods you trade. Make sure you are trading with YOUR EDGE!
2) Have more than one reason for getting into a position.
3) Do not force a trade, there will always be another and better trade down the road. Don't chase, patience is rewarded!
4) When trading multiple contracts, once your first contract is in profit, move your stop to Break Even.
5) Do not trade within 5 minutes of news. Do not trade 5 minutes before 10:00 AM EST and 5 Minutes before 1:00 PM EST. On FOMC and Fed Meeting days, only trade in the morning.
6) After two losers in a row maybe you should stop for the day.
7) Buying and Selling at pullbacks to moving averages and/or trend lines greatly limits losses, enables tighter stops and maximizes profitability.
8) Buying and Selling breakouts above/below moving averages and trend lines greatly limits losses, enables tighter stops and maximizes profitability.
9) Buying and Selling at confluence zones - the coming together of multiple indicators, increases the odds of success.
10) At the end of the day print your trades and print the excellent trades you missed. Review! Review! Review!
STEVEN'S GOLDEN RULES
Subscribe to our mailing list for FREE: Newsletters, Indicators and Access to our Trading Room!
GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRE DISCLOSURE OF THE FACT THAT WHILE THESE METHODS MAY HAVE WORKED IN THE PAST, PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE. WHILE THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR PROFITS THERE IS ALSO A RISK OF LOSS. A LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH NEXT LEVEL FUTURES TRADING CAN BE SIGNIFICANT. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL RISK IN TRADING. A LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH FUTURES TRADING CAN BE SIGNIFICANT. FUTURES MACHINE TRADING MAKES NO CLAIM REGARDING PAST OR FUTURE PERFORMANCE.
Simulated trading is different than trading real money. Hypothetical results are not real results. Please contact your broker about the risk of trading futures, stocks or options.
All services and opinions from Futures Machine are for educational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice. There is no offer being made to purchase or sell any financial instrument.
Please contact your licensed professional to see if a future trading is right for you. Futures Machine is not a licensed broker. Futures Machine makes no claim to be licensed now or in the future. Only trade with money you can afford to lose.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: By viewing this website you are agreeing to the terms of this site. Please read through all disclaimers on this site so you are fully aware of what you are agreeing too. Being that all sales are final please take the time to review each page on our site.
You may only use this website to make legitimate request to purchase the services offered and shall not use this website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent request or any request in anticipation of demand. You represent you are of legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use to the Futures Machine website or services.
It is a violation of the law to place a request in a false name. Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your web browser transmits a unique IP address that can be used by law enforcement to identify you. Fraudulent users will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
We respect your privacy and only offer industry specific third-party ads if any.
MINORS: We only offer products to people who are 18 years of age or older.
TESTIMONIALS: Testimonials that we receive might be used in our general advertisements for this site. We will never use anyone’s full name or private information. If you submit a testimonial and would wish that we do not include it in our advertisement please indicate that upon submission.
CONTACT: If you have any questions with anything listed on or about this site please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org